中国科学院国家空间科学中心机构知识库
Advanced  
NSSC OpenIR  > 空间环境部  > 期刊论文
题名: 中层顶准单色重力波特性的钠荧光多普勒激光雷达观测分析
其他题名: Observational study of quasi-monochromatic gravity waves characteristics in mesopause region with sodium fluorescence Doppler lidar
作者: 王博; 胡雄; 闫召爱; 肖存英; 郭商勇; 程永强; 郭文杰
作者部门: 空间环境部
关键词: 钠荧光多普勒激光雷达 ; 中层顶 ; 准单色惯性重力波 ; 固有周期 ; 传播方向
刊名: 红外与激光工程
ISSN号: 1007-2276
出版日期: 2017
卷号: 46, 期号:5, 页码:506002
收录类别: CSCD
项目资助者: 国家自然科学基金
中文摘要: 利用2011~2013年期间60 h的钠荧光多普勒激光雷达温度和风场数据,采用矢端曲线法提取廊坊上空85~95 km中层顶区域准单色惯性重力波的所有参量,并统计准单色大气重力波的活动特性。获得的85次准单色重力波事件中,上传(下传)重力波64次(21次),占总数的75.29%(24.71%)。垂直波长(水平波长)和观测周期平均值分别为6.6km(727.8km)和7.4 h,分别集中在6~9km(200~800km)和2~7 h,固有周期平均值为7.76 h,主要集中在3~9 h,水平传播方向分布比较均匀,没有占主导的传播方向。对于上传重力波,水平背景风在大气重力波水平传播方向上的分量取正值和取负值的概率大致相等,但对于下传重力波,该风场分量取正值的概率大约是取负值的2倍,说明观测到的下传大气重力波在中层顶区域多为顺风传播。
英文摘要: The quasi-monochromatic gravity waves (QM GWs)parameters in the mesopause region over Langfang (39.4°N, 116.6° E) were studied based on the 60 h sodium fluorescence Doppler lidar data during 2011-2013 year. A total of 85 QM GWs were extracted from the simultaneously measured temperature and wind profiles between 85 km and 95 km using hodograph method. The result shows that vertical wavelengths (horizontal wavelengths) and observed periods are mainly distributed from 6 km to 9 km (200 km to 800 km) and 2 h to 7 h, with the mean values 6.6 km (727.8 km) and 7.4 h respectively. GWs propagating upward in the vertical direction are with an occurrence of 75.29%. The intrinsic periods are mainly distributed from 3 h to 9 h with a mean value 7.76 h. There is no dominant horizontal propagation direction. The probability of the horizontal background wind component along the horizontal propagate direction U_p>0 is about 50% for upward GWs, but for downward GWs the probability of U_p>0 is about 66.66%, which is about 2 times of the probability of U_p<0 (33.33%),which suggests that the observed downward GWs are mainly propagating horizontally along the wind.
语种: 中文
Citation statistics:
内容类型: 期刊论文
URI标识: http://ir.nssc.ac.cn/handle/122/5956
Appears in Collections:空间环境部_期刊论文

Files in This Item:
File Name/ File Size Content Type Version Access License
2017465506002.pdf(1152KB)期刊论文作者接受稿限制开放View 联系获取全文
Service
Recommend this item
Sava as my favorate item
Show this item's statistics
Export Endnote File
Google Scholar
Similar articles in Google Scholar
[王博]'s Articles
[胡雄]'s Articles
[闫召爱]'s Articles
CSDL cross search
Similar articles in CSDL Cross Search
[王博]‘s Articles
[胡雄]‘s Articles
[闫召爱]‘s Articles
Related Copyright Policies
Null
Social Bookmarking
Add to CiteULike Add to Connotea Add to Del.icio.us Add to Digg Add to Reddit
文件名: 2017465506002.pdf
格式: Adobe PDF
所有评论 (0)
暂无评论
 
评注功能仅针对注册用户开放,请您登录
您对该条目有什么异议,请填写以下表单,管理员会尽快联系您。
内 容:
Email:  *
单位:
验证码:   刷新
您在IR的使用过程中有什么好的想法或者建议可以反馈给我们。
标 题:
 *
内 容:
Email:  *
验证码:   刷新

Items in IR are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

 

 

Valid XHTML 1.0!
Copyright © 2007-2017  中国科学院国家空间科学中心 - Feedback
Powered by CSpace